184. Because of how Sasuke was in classic Naruto, I would keep thinking that SasuSaku was not possible. But Sakura proved me wrong several times between the chunin exam, and Sasuke leaving. And now I hope for SOMETHING to happen between them, to show that there is something there, even if they do not get together in the end.
183. I believe the story can be truly based on Team 7. Naruto and Sakura will work as a system for Sasuke. Naruto will be the one to convince Sasuke to come back, but Sakura will be his reason to stay. I hope Kishimoto can work that into the story.
182. I just wish people who don’t like Sakura, to give her a chance. She was annoying, sure, but she was twelve back then. She grew out of it.
181. I’ve been a Sasusaku fan for almost 10 years already :) and I have undying faith in their relationship. They give me hope.
180. I simply can’t ship sasusaku because Sasuke made it clear that he doesn’t care when he tried to kill her (sorry for bothering)
note: You aren’t bothering me with your confession! And I’ve noticed that this has become a recent trend in the decline of our ship (aside from those damned shipping wars). I understand the viewpoint, and I don’t think this makes any shipper any less worthy of once having liked SasuSaku. Sometimes, people just can’t remain on boat, you know?
179. Back when Sakura claimed that “Sasuke likes girls with long hair!” i failed to believe it since he never seems to show ANY interest in ANY girls, regardless of their hair length.
178. My ex boyfriend is still in love with me and he often sends me SasuSaku pictures with long messages of his affections. Because of that, I can’t look at SasuSaku without thinking of him or the old feelings we shared…
Anonymous sent: the first ss fic i ever printed was in 03 (the uchiha restoration) this was the beginning of my RL sasusaku archive/library. so i got hard copies of ss classics since 03 till '10. it doesn't matter if its novel-long (blind), hidden (locked in journs), deleted (schon) or incomplete (trespass). as long as it featured something special, it gets added in my collection. the reason i'm confessing? i took a leave from work and i'm planning to expand again, so any amazing fics since 2011-2012?
—since this is more a question for more fics, I’ll go ahead and answer it. Also, I’ll upload my favorite SasuSaku fanart, to make my answer look ‘prettier.’ n_n
As for fics, I have a few that I personally like, that I’ve read within the past year. However, keep in mind, I’ve been busy with school this past year as well, so my list may come up a little short due to this.
- dammitdani’s Storm Clouds
- Girl-Chama’s Ideal Countenance
- halfdemonfan’s With Every Beat
- rainbow p3nis’ Laundry Day
- EmilyEphebiphobia’s Cruel Cycle
- dancer-me’s A Dangerous Game (incomplete)
- Little Miss Escapist’s Give In To Me
- BlushingLotus’ Folklore
- CalwynN.D.Forever’s FailBook
- Lady Momo’s A Full Circle
I hope this helps add to your list. :)
177. The Uchiha’s were damned from the beginning. Madara killed his brother and other clan members, Itachi killed the whole clan, and the clan went overboard and tried to plan a coup d’état. Sasuke witnessed his families death in real life and the Tsukuyomi, he killed his brother, and he killed Danzo who had his family members eyes embedded into his arms. No matter how much I love SasuSaku, I believe Sasuke has witnessed too much and is damaged beyond repair. Not even Sakura can heal him.